Matthew C. Brimley


DUI Laws

Information Center

Utah DUI Attorney

If you have been charged with drug and/or alcohol related crime in Utah, it is important that you retain the services of a qualified attorney who will invest time and dedication into you and your case.  At Brimley Law Office, we are committed to our clients and we fight to protect their best interests.  Matthew Brimley is a knowledgeable attorney who is a specialist in handling DUI cases in the Utah courts.  We have successfully represented numerous clients who have been charged with DUI in Utah and surrounding areas, and we are extremely familiar with Utah legal and criminal processes. 

Utah DMV Hearings

When you are arrested for DUI in Utah, you will be served with a Notice of Suspension by the officer who places you under arrest.  The Notice of Suspension informs you of your right to schedule an Administrative Hearing with the Utah Department of Motor Vehicles to contest the suspension of your driver's license.  It is imperative that you schedule your Administrative Hearing with the DMV within 10 days of your arrest if you want to preserve your Utah driver's license and driving privileges.
At Brimley Law Office, we will schedule and represent our clients at their DMV hearings.  We know the challenges our clients will have to face if their driving privileges are suspended.  That is why DUI defense attorney Matthew Brimley places every effort into ensuring that our clients’ driver’s licenses remain intact. 

Matthew C. Brimley - DUI Defense Attorney

If you have been charged with driving under the influence in Utah, you will need to hire an attorney who can protect your constitutional rights and defend you both in and out of court.  Attorney Matthew Brimley has helped countless clients throughout Utah and surrounding areas fight their DUI charges.  Matthew Brimley is a skilled attorney who strives to provide each of his clients with exceptional legal representation and advice. 
For a consultation with Utah DUI attorney Matthew Brimley, call (801) 375-1100, or contact us online.